- POO Builder's Guide: this is a good
introduction to creating your own rooms and other objects in POO.
- POO Directories: how objects are grouped
into things like $pub.misc, and how you can make your own directories
for storing your stuff in an organized fashion.
- POO Coding Tutorial 1: this tutorial
steps you through the basics of defining functions and creating simple
- POO Programmer's Reference: this document
gives some of the underlying magic of how commands in POO are translated
into actual function calls. Useful for POO coders, but needs to be
beefed up quite a bit.
- POO vs. MOO: describes some of the
important differences between POO and its inspiration, MOO.
- Custom POO Editors: this document explains
how serious POO coders can create custom editors to override the basic
- POO Help
Database from the Starship POO server
- Implementor's Guide: a gentle
introduction to starting your own POO server
. . . . . . Joe Strout